03 ELA 20 Resources
Supports for the ELA 20 course.
Independent Book Choice Options: Here is a link to my GoodReads shelf for ELA 20. You can scan through and see if any of these titles catch your interest, whether fiction or non-fiction. The website lets you skim the plot summary, to get an idea of the topics of each. You’ll be asked to select a book to read for this course, like your other courses.
Common Resources Page: Find any of the reference handouts you use for Figurative Devices to Essay Writing Outlines here.
- Blog Post: Sources for picking Original Fairytale
- AR Task Question Prompts – Reflecting on Inquiry Process
- 2nd Option/Additional AR Task – Self-assessing your role as a group discussion participant
- A2.1 Assignment Script Interview Writing
- A2.2 Assignment Performance/Recording of Script
- SectionA3 Supports
- A3.1 Before Dramatic Reading Performance (AR Task)
- A3.1 Assignment Dramatic Reading Performance
A4 Being a Kid in the Twenty-first Century
B5 Looking Back/Looking Forward (Individual Novel Reading)
- Popular Novel Choices to Pick From
- Assignment: Booktalk Partner Discussion
- Assignment: Novel Analysis of a Literary Text
- Assignment: B30 Comparative Essay (for 2021 Gr 11s)
- Extension – MLA Citation Guide & Links
B6 Future Roles and Expectations
B7 Your Future Gender Roles and Values