03 ELA 20 Resources
Supports for the ELA 20 course.
Independent Book Choice Options: Here is a link to my GoodReads shelf for ELA 20. You can scan through and see if any of these titles catch your interest, whether fiction or non-fiction. The website lets you skim the plot summary, to get an idea of the topics of each. You’ll be asked to select a book to read for this course, like your other courses.
Common Resources Page: Find any of the reference handouts you use for Figurative Devices to Essay Writing Outlines here.
- A1 Overview of Course and Childhood Drawing Activity explained
- A1 CC Activity Options/Links
- A1.1 Assignment Reflective Essay Writing
- Blog Post: Sources for picking Original Fairytale
- AR Task Question Prompts – Reflecting on Inquiry Process
- 2nd Option/Additional AR Task – Self-assessing your role as a group discussion participant
- A2.1 Assignment Script Interview Writing
- A2.2 Assignment Performance/Recording of Script
- Blog Post: Resources/Support Section A3