00 ELA 9 Resources
ELA 9 is a course that runs the whole year through and includes many units, one of the highlights being the study of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet!
Unit 1 : Conflicts, Challenges, Issues and Choices
- A1 Dealing with Conflict
- A2 Resolving Conflict
- A3 And the Right Thing to do is?
- A4 Resolving Conflict Through Family
- A5 What They Want – What You Want
- A6 Conflict Within Culture
- A7 Worth the Risk?
Unit 2: Surviving and Conquering (author/genre study)
- Individual Novel Reading – Waldner’s Good Reads Digital Bookshelf
Unit 3: Search of Self (multi-genre/thematic)
- D8 Search of Self
- D8.1 Poetry Writing
- D8.2 Poetry Multimedia Video Making
Resources to help you collect and develop your multimedia video project.
Unit 4: Exploring Loyalty, Love and Relationships (multi-genre)