October 29

Halloween and Open House coming soon!!

The school is looking pretty spooktacular in preparations for the Open House tomorrow and Halloween the day after. Little events like these mean different things to different people but I’ve really enjoyed seeing the creativity of the art students coming out in their projects. Some of them, I’ve seen, have completely embraced the opportunity to really put great effort in their work. I’m looking forward to capturing, if possible, finished products to save them for posterity. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Some of the art work they’ve done in class, too, has turned out so well it deserves its turn to be formally presented, framed and matted and all. Such great care and attention was put into the details of this work, it’s nice to see a finished product once they are satisfied with their work. Parents will have an opportunity to see some of this work framed when they come for the open house tomorrow night. Maybe we’ll even do a silent auction to sell the art?! What do you think – do these look worthy of being auctioned off?

Posted October 29, 2008 by Waldner in category Uncategorized