November 20

ELA 10: Nov 20 Chrysalids test…

1. Students came early to class, sat and were writing their exam even before the bell to start class rang. Their essay was just long enough that everyone managed to write comfortably without rushing or feeling they were cut off. 
  2. A fun incident happened when Eric asked if I could read his writing, and upon returning to his seat, someone asked him what he was asking about so Eric held up his exam paper for them to look at to see what his question was in reference to. He didn’t realize, until I hinted slightly, that he was actually showing his answers to the other person, though that wasn’t the reason they were looking. Eric was slightly embarrassed as his classmates gave him a fun razzing. I’m glad there is such a light-hearted but inclusive mood in this class. They’re great students and I feel very fortunate to be able to share this time with them. 

dsc01873.JPG    Notice the pointing finger that Brady was more than willing to offer?  Brandon seems pretty involved there too. lol At least they’re having fun… writing an exam! 

Posted November 20, 2007 by Waldner in category ELA 10