2 thoughts on “ELA B30: Feb 16 Last class to work on project…

1. J.J.

When we hand in that assignment are we supposed to fit all of the information on the sheet? If so do you mind very small writing because some of my paraphrasing had to be written very small for it to fit in the given space.

Sincerely J.J.
    P.S. this is a very comprehensive site. I like the set up.

Reply
  2. keenermarc

Hi J.J.,

You can hand in your assignment in whatever form you like. If you found it easier to write your answers out on your own pages of paper that will be fine. I gave the handouts to add some structure to the work that I will have handed in from some students not as careful with neatness in their work. I like having handouts this year, like for chapter questions or questions for a piece of reading, because I personally find it more useful to have questions beside their answers. It can take a lot of time to write out questions and then answer them so this way I do a bit of the work for some with the hopes it’ll help them learn things a bit more easily. Plus, it’s helpful for keeping a binder organized, I hope.

Anyway, now that I’ve bored you with my ‘handout philosophy’ lol, I’ll let you get on with your work. I’m sure your work will be done well no matter which way you hand it in, but thank you for asking.

Hope you’re enjoying your holiday! I know mine has been pretty special so far! 🙂 See you in a week!

Ms. W

Reply