ELA 9 Jan 31/17 Romeo + Juliet Movie: Personal Responses
You’ve just finished watching this unique interpretation of the Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet.
What did you think of it?
Write out a personal response as a Comment below. Ensure your response is:
- Think before you write/comment. Before writing, consider what you want to comment on.
- Written out considering an audience in mind (no shorthand language like in texting)
- Be specific about your comments. If you liked something, explain what in particular of that characteristic you liked.
- Be constructive with your reflections/criticisms. Comments can be developed to relay a personal preference, but not be overly critical of the movie.
- Your personal reaction to the film.
- Something positive you liked about it.
- Something (or whatever else) you disliked about it.
Have a minute? Add a comment on some Gr 9 student blogs who were journaling about what’s Awesome to them.