Nov 3 Planning for Gr 9/10 Showcases
We’ll soon have Showcase evenings where your parents and you will join us one of two evenings at the school to share and celebrate some of the learning you’ve done so far this school year.
To plan for this, you have a few tasks to complete: one mandatory and three optional choices.
- Mandatory: Reflection Sheet reviewing progress/accomplishments in classes. Open Handout Here: Gr 9&10 November Course Reflection Sheet
Options 2, 3, 4 (Choose One)
- Learning about course selections and DLC options.
In handout, choose A B or C. Open Handout Here: course-and-dlc-exploration
- Exploring a future post-secondary option.
Identify a possible area of study you’re considering for Post-Secondary Schooling and look up what pre-requisites are needed for you to enter that program.
- Tech Five (app, program, blog) – Show and tell.
You have learned to use several new apps and created two different websites in your classes. Pick your Top Five of these features that you want to share with your parents to show how they work and what you can use them for.
- You could create a blog post and link or embed different projects you’ve created using the different apps.