December 3

Visual Arts 20: Online assignment today…. yay!

1. Hey, class! Welcome to the PC Lab and your online assignment for the day. I’m sure it’s been mentioned to you before settling in your seat, but you’re restricted from using any YouTube videos today, although for this assignment I know there are some useful videos to watch. We’ll get to that tomorrow, together, but for today just focus on your task without the use of that famous resource.
  2. There is a powerpoint attached. In it, it gives an overview for our next type of art. Read through it carefully, focusing on the art terms used. If you forget the meaning of some of these, you can refer to your notes in your binder or check for a definition online.
  3. Once you’ve gone through the powerpoint, there is an assignment task on the second last page of the slideshow. Do this work carefully, not skipping ahead to the final task. You may be evaluated tomorrow by the degree to which you can respond to questions from me regarding what you’ve discovered in your time today. Have fun!!
  4. It also asks you to come prepared with some tools tomorrow. Bring what you can from home, but we may have a day or two before we really get into it.
  5. Email me your findings and responses to the questions at Marcy.waldner@sunwestsd.ca 

visual-arts-20

Posted December 3, 2008 by Waldner in category Art 20 (Visual Art)