September 23

ELA 9 Sept 23/16 Rating Student Endings: #6

“No, my dear,” she said. “Only you”…

He was amazed yet confused on how she was still running the place. He looked around putting the pieces together,

“that’s it I know where I saw those names!” Billy yelled out, “they disappeared in London!”

Billy started to feel nauseous as he was putting the pieces together. The old lady laughed as Billy felt his eyes roll into his head and blackness filled his vision. Billy woke up in a dark room full of framed body parts mostly men. He recognised the body’s of the two men, but they were so well formed if he didn’t just wake up on a metal table strapped down with dark leather belts he would think they were alive and well. Billy was frightened and vastly struggling to keep calm. He looked around trying to find answers, but every second his eyes were open he became so much more empty inside. He saw two kids; they were wearing funny clothes; he could tell they were German. One boy and one girl with funny looking clothes the boy was labelled H.G., and the girl was G.G.

He was sick to the stomach. This woman was a monster, a monster who is going to kill him. He said his prayers, but it was interrupted by the creeping sound of a door he did not know of before. She was wearing a black lab coat with a black case. He could hear the tools inside hitting each other, but it sounded more horrific than could be explained. He started to ask questions over questions “why?, How?” “Shhh, Your mouth is so beautiful, it would be a shame to have to put an end to its blabbering,” the old bag said to Billy as she turned towards the walls “Do you like my trophy room? (:” she asked with great pride, “Trophy room?” Billy asked with disgust, “this is a room of shame!” “of course, you wouldn’t understand, no one does” she said. Billy was confused. “there’s nothing to understand you kill, you’re a murderer, those men were innocent” Billy was interrupted “nobody’s innocent, nobody.” Billy paused for a second, “you mean to say those two were innocent?” Billy looked at the two children “they’re just kids!” the old lady looked at two, and quickly looked away she started to tear up, “I can not help it they deserved what I did to them, they were greedy.” Billy looked at the lady “oh they were greedy, I had no idea they were greedy.” Billy said with great sarcasm, “if I killed every greedy person I met this world would be one lonely place.” the old lady grabbed a tissue and rubbed her eyes “you don’t know me, you don’t know anything about me.” she said fighting the studders of her cries. “please let me go, I can help you.” Billy said considerably. She swallowed down her tears and made an anger grown “help me, I don’t need your help, or any body’s for that matter.” she reached down to her waist and pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. He closed his eyes and the shot fired.

He felt no pain; he opened his eyes; she had disappeared. His straps were undone. Why? How? He’ll never know.

“Well there goes my interview,” Billy said with a large breath.

Posted September 23, 2016 by Waldner in category ELA 9