Ap 28/16 Station A – Individually – find a poem about Choice
Do some online digging and find a poem that stands out to you related to our common topic of Decision-making.
Task: on your own (each)
- Look online for a poem that suits the following criteria:
- is at least 10 – 15 lines long
- is of an appropriate difficulty level for Grade 10
- is related to the theme of choices/influences of decisions/decision-making
- Copy the poem text to a document (Word/Google Doc/Email)
- Identify 5 qualities of the poem that stand out or draw a reaction from you. For each of the 5, write one sentence explaining what you recognize or what stands out as being important to you. Number each sentence and try to make your points specific about this particular poem you’ve selected.
- Once you have your poem and 5 points made about it, copy and paste that into the comment space to this post. Make sure you leave your name.
Note: If your comments are general enough that they can be applied to another random poem about Choices, your point is not specific enough.
You can search for this on Poetry Websites or even by images.