B30: May 28 Blog assignment reminder…
- Today’s class, because of small attendance due to track, was a work period. All students recently got a list of missing assignments and their current mark. They were asked to work towards completing those missing assignments.
- The Grade twelves have to write a blog entry for Friday under the title of “Social Responsibility”.
The following questions were given for students to use to get them thinking and respond to them collectively.
– Do you have responsibility because of your age or more responsibility because of the advantages you have?
– Do you think there is much you are capable of doing or are you limited?
– Should you worry about what goes on in other countries when poverty and health problems exist in our own country?
- For the blog entry, they have to have their two paragraph post, one link to a related article, one video related to the topic, and a link to the comment they made on someone else’s blog of the same topic.
- IF… you have not started your own blog and have nothing to create a post in, you can add your entry as a comment to this post, being sure to still include all that is required.